Tuesday 2 April 2013

Aromatherapy


Here we are again, what a beautiful morning, clear and crisp - I do love mornings like this.  I can hear you all saying "it’s cold and where is the sunshine and warmth?", but I’m sure it will come.  The flowers will start to poke their heads out to feel the warmth on their tiny faces.  I often look deep into the face of a flower - you can see their faces like little people smiling back at you, especially pansies with their beautiful colours.  Well who wouldn’t smile back if you really did stop for a moment to look - but really look!

This brings me to the aroma of flowers and plants, which I feel we sometimes take for granted.  When was the last time you stopped to smell a flower or a plant?  I love the smell of honeysuckle on a warm summer evening.  We have had one in the garden for many years it always brings a smile to my face.  The dear memories I hold of summer evenings and my children when they were younger. 

Smell plays an important role in our lives, it unlocks memories of happy or sad times.  We should fill our lives with the aromas we love, uplifting, rejuvenating, relaxing.

Aromatherapy is a beautiful therapy to have and to learn.  Essential oils can be used in many different ways but combined with a beautiful massage - well what more can I say!!!!

At Como we offer you training in Aromatherapy Massage, together with other ways to use the beautiful oils.  The course is over four and half days, you will need to complete 20 case studies, the cost is £350 and is accredited by The Guild of Holistic Therapies and carries 60 CPD points.

So, what are you waiting for?  Call us, Facebook us, Twitter us, come and see us - were always happy to chat.  

In fact, we have an Open Morning at Como this coming Saturday, 6th April, from 10am till 1pm.  Do join us, we would love to see you there.

For further details on this and other courses see our website

Bless you all, take care and I hope to see some new faces soon.
Love and Reiki blessings
Gill 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave a comment, I would love to hear from you.